Digital and eCommerce Operations Specialist (Junior to Senior) (m/f) 100%
X-BIONIC AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design and functionality. X-BIONIC has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X jury for 11 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
Do you thrive on new and exciting digital technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an enormous digital evolution and transformation of our unique sport brand and join our team of talented professionals?
We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused personality who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences as well as engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software solutions.
Lieu: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Ownership of the website architecture and service platforms.
- Coordinate the Implementation of innovative, state-of-the-art applications, with great UX and collaborate with the Design, Media and Marketing Teams
- Coordinate the optimization and maintenance of all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead and prioritize the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support. Coordinate with external partners and developers.
- Keep management well informed of the status of development efforts, backlog management.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues and document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Comprehensively architect our cloud infrastructure (primarily GCP) and application deployment (GKE, Cloud SQL, etc.).
- Ensure that we have adequate security, integrity, and recovery processes in place.
- Design and implement monitoring, alerting, and tracing tooling to get insight into our running application.
- You have extensive experience in open-source technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering practices.
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Fundamental understanding of internet and networking technologies (Networking, VPN, DNS, Firewalling, HTTPS, PKI).
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- You are fluent in English and are based in or around Zurich (we offer help with relocation). German skills are an advantage but not required.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland (e.g. via Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship).
It's not a job, it's a calling.