IT / eComm Specialist & Developer (m/f) 100%
X-BIONIC AG is the disruptive think tank based in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland. It was created by Scientist Prof. Dr. Bodo W. Lambertz, the inventor that has substantially changed the landscape of high-tech functional wear and innovative production technologies in the fields of thermoregulating apparel. Like Sir James Dyson, Professor Amar G. Bose, Peter Skak Olufsen and Dieter Burmester, Professor Lambertz was just recently awarded for his lifetime achievement by the prestigious Plus X Award.
Highly motivated people shape the success of our premium supersportswear brands X-BIONIC®, X-SOCKS® and APANI®. And we constantly expand our ability to tackle new challenges. By doing so we have been setting trends worldwide for decades that delight a global audience. Hundreds of awards, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot and Plus X, document our superiority in innovation, product design and functionality. X-BIONIC has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X jury for 11 consecutive times. Our ideas fuel partnerships with top brands.
Are you an experienced, ambitious fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated IT / PHP / Laravel developer to come join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Generalist with hands-on mentality for IT and the digital implementation of our web projects and applications.
Lieu: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Take over the lead of implementation in our Laravel framework hosted on google cloud
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications, with great UX and collaborate with the Design, Media and Marketing Teams
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues and document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers/agency keeping management well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Comprehensively architect our cloud infrastructure (primarily GCP) and application deployment (GKE, Cloud SQL, etc.).
- Ensure that we have adequate security, integrity, and recovery processes in place.
- Design and implement monitoring, alerting, and tracing tooling to get insight into our running application.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 3 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Fundamental understanding of internet and networking technologies (Networking, VPN, DNS, Firewalling, HTTPS, PKI).
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- You are fluent in English and are based in or around Zurich (we offer help with relocation). German skills are an advantage but not required.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland (e.g. via Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship).
It's not a job, it's a calling.
- The opportunity and freedom to shape innovation and the future in an agile company as a "doer".
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a professional working environment
- A motivating working atmosphere and a collegial team that achieves and celebrates its success together
- Attractive remuneration and a modern workplace in Wollerau, the Silicon Valley of Switzerland
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
We look forward to meeting you. Please send us your complete, informative application documents with work examples done by you as well as details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.