Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
X-BIONIC, the iconic pioneer in high-performance sportswear is looking for YOU!
Established in 1998, X-BIONIC has become one of the world's most iconic names in the sports industry. Our secret? Since the beginning, we are inspired by nature and led by technology. The science and technology behind each product mimic nature's wonders to support athletes in different sports activities- from winter sports to running over cycling to fitness in every condition - from the coldest places to the hottest deserts on the planet.
Join our ambitious and fun team to X-ceed any limits!
Ort: X-Bionic AG, Wollerau / CH
- Develop product designs (3D, 2D) for new products (Apparel and Socks) based on product briefing
- Review and evolve physical prototypes together with the team and the supplier
- Together with the team, create seasonal design and color direction
- Create and evolve toolbox for fabrics, trims and logos
- Ensure design and fit consistency, review fitting of prototypes
- Work in close partnership with the cross functional team to build and commercialize apparel product across categories
- Exchange with suppliers to ensure design and product quality throughout entire development process until SMS release
- Drive the design perspective and provide direction through the end-to-end design process and validate solutions
- Support in creating a branding guideline and implement into seasonal work
- Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products
- Manage documentation of both new and revised designs
- Successfully complete studies of Industrial Design, fashion design or textile engineering
- Several years of professional product design experience (at least 4 years) or similar positions in product development for respective product categories
- Familiar with design / development of technical sporting goods, ideally apparel and/or socks and with knitting
- Sports addict, profound understanding of the sport activities, in which we are operating
- Advanced knowledge of tools like 4dcinema, clo3D, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and in particular, Photoshop
- Creative, precise and independent approach to work
- Ambitious and motivated for a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Very good communication and expression skills in and English and German, both written and spoken
Es ist kein Beruf, es ist eine Berufung.
- You’ll work in a driven, challenging and sportive environment that strives for the best.
- You’ll be part of an international team that shares your passion for sports, nature and the outdoors.
- You’ll achieve your full potential & grow with us while enjoying high levels of trust, ownership and fun in the team.
- You’ll make a big impact as we strongly foster your contribution particularly in times of the on-going restructure of the company.
- You’ll be able to work in flexible work settings while enjoying a competitive salary.
- You’ll benefit from attractive employee discounts on gear for your best performance and adventure.